Aebischer Practice is a psychological and psychotherapeutic consultation center located at Philosophes | Plainpalais, in the heart of Geneva. Our diversified therapeutic tools offer a personalized approach based on the individual’s needs.
Open during the coronavirus crisis with consultations by telephone or videoconference. Do not stay isolated, do not hesitate to call us, we are there for you, even for a single session.
- Stéphanie Aebischer Hamida, certified FSP psychotherapist
- Frédéric Aebischer, psychoanalyst and hypnotherapist
- Mathieu Chatelain, psychologist, PhD. in psychology
- Richard Toth, certified FSP psychotherapist, specialized in group therapy for emotion management.
Our therapeutic approaches
- Cognitive Behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Gestalt therapy (Humanist approach)
- Freudian psychoanalysis
- Hypno-coaching and Business Coaching
- Boulevard des Philosophes 7, 1205 Genève
- 2nd floor
- TPG : Stop “Plainpalais” (tram 12-15-18 bus 1)
- Parking at Plainpalais