Gestalt therapy, the psychotherapy of relationship and bond, arose in the 1950s. It draws upon various practices (psychoanalysis, existentialism, phenomenology,…) and promotes authentic ties with others, as well as an adaptation to the environment and the consideration of sensations, emotions thoughts.
Gestalt therapy (Stéphanie Aebischer Hamida) provides:
- access to the understanding of our repetitive behaviors
- the ability to integrate our difficulties in order to adapt to a changing environment
Gestalt therapy is suitable for:
- adult and children
- personal fulfillment
- relationship problems (conflicts, disagreements, domestic violence, intolerance postures)
- life accident (grief, divorce, separation)
- burn-out syndrome
- treating anxiety and psychosomatic disorders
Sessions last 60 minutes including 15 minutes of case study in absence of the patient. A charge of 180,- CHF, payable at the end of each session. As I have a license to practice independently in the canton of Geneva, consultations carried out by a FSP certified psychologist-psychotherapist recognized by Lpsy are reimbursed by complementary health insurances.