Aebischer Practice is a psychological and psychotherapeutic consultation center located in Plainpalais, in the heart of Geneva and in Gland, between Geneva and Lausanne. Our diversified therapeutic tools offer a personalized approach based on the individual’s needs.
Our team consist of:
- Stéphanie Aebischer Hamida, certified FSP psychotherapist
- Frédéric Aebischer, psychoanalyst and hypnotherapist
- Mathieu Chatelain, psychologist, PhD. in psychology
- Richard Toth, certified FSP psychotherapist, specialized in group therapy for emotion management.
We offer the following therapeutic approaches:
- Cognitive Behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Gestalt therapy (Humanist approach)
- Freudian psychoanalysis
- Hypno-coaching and Business Coaching
- NEO PIR questionnaire for the entrance to the Medicine University
- Skills assessment
We welcome you in a calm and friendly environment, ideally suited for a therapy and for creating and trusting relationship. The consultations can be individual (adults, adolescents or children). Couples and groups are also welcome.
The integrity of Aebischer practice is characterized by non-judgment, intellectual honesty and a stringent professional ethic.
We are bound by professional secrecy and, as we are affiliated with diverse federations/institutions, we are committed to respecting codes of ethics (of the FSP, the Freudian federation of psychoanalysis, the OMNI hypnosis training center, the NGH).
Your personal information is protected and we are not allowed to transmit any of this information without your consent.