Aebischer Practice is a psychological and psychotherapeutic consultation centre located in Acacias, in the heart of Geneva and in Gland, between Geneva and Lausanne. Our diversified therapeutic tolls offer a personalized approach based on the individual’s needs.
Open during the coronavirus crisis with consultations by telephone or videoconference. Do not stay isolated, do not hesitate to call us, we are there for you, even for a single session.
Our team consist of:
- Stéphanie Aebischer Hamida, certified FSP psychotherapist
- Frédéric Aebischer, psychoanalyst and hypnotherapist
- Mathieu Chatelain, psychologist, PhD. in psychology
- Richard Toth, certified FSP psychotherapist, specialized in group therapy for emotion management.
We offer the following therapeutic approaches:
- Cognitive Behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Gestalt therapy (Humanist approach)
- Freudian psychoanalysis
- Hypno-coaching and Business Coaching
We welcome you in a calm and friendly environment, ideally suited for a therapy and for creating and trusting relationship. The consultations can be individual (adults, adolescents or children). Couples and groups are also welcome.